Thursday, July 2, 2009

Of Cedar Point and Roller Coasters

I'm going to Cedar Point next Tuesday, and it's going to be awesome. For those that don't know, Cedar Point is the best amusement/roller coaster park ever. If memory serves me right, it has more roller coasters than any other place on Earth. It has the fastest roller coaster, The Dragster, and a few years ago had the tallest roller coaster, the Millenium Force. I think the MF was surpassed a few years ago at some other park. I was lucky enough to grow up with roller coasters, having multiple amusement parks in close proximity. God I love roller coasters - the best feeling is right at the top, as soon as the majority of the weight is on the downward part of the hill, and you feel gravity pulling you down, MAN that's good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment