Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Gift for my Dad

3:14amJack

I'm going home for my dad's birthday on sunday

i still need to get him something...

also thesehttp://kotaku.com/5502464/street-fighter-zombies-zombie-street-fighters/gallery/ (pictures of zombie street fighter characters)

3:14amMike

UWT

WUT*

those are pretty disturbing

blanka looks like a licker from resident evil

3:15amJack

haha yeah he does now that you mention it

3:15amMike

you should buy your dad a waffle maker

everyone loves waffles

3:15amJack

DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES?

3:16amMike

most of the time

3:16amJack

:(:(

3:16amMike

when they have the mix

which is never

3:16amJack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDU0CTDMk2g (do you like waffles? music video)

3:16amMike

what do you guys usually get your dad

lol I remember this now

3:17amJack

lol if you scroll down on my page you'll my sisters and i talking about it

3:17amMike

oh yeah

I read that earlier

your sister said your dad likes protein

3:17amJack

hahaha yeah

i don't know what she's talking about

3:18amMike

like for body building?

3:18amJack

she said i would understand if i lived there

the idea of my dad bodybuilding makes me lol

3:18amMike

he probably busts out the bench press when you aren't home

3:19amJack

he probably does. he's secretly a world warrior

3:19amMike

lol

what do you guys get your dad for christmas

3:20amJack

uhh. what did we get him. something from all of us maybe? i don't know, he doesn't really have any hobbies. We'll get him books but he won't read them, we'll get him clothes but he won't wear them, we'll buy him CDs but he won't listen to them

3:21amMike

lol

my dad is usually clothes

that's about it

maybe your dad would like some manngas

some tankoubons

does he watch anything on tv like a series?

3:22amJack

wtf is a tankobon? is that a collection of manga?

3:22amMike

nihongo for japanese

manga

3:23amJack

no not really. i mean he watches TV but not like a specific show i don't think. I once got him episodes of the three stooges. he liked that

3:23amMike

does he like guns

weapons are the gift that keep on giving

3:23amJack

haha no

3:23amMike

they can always be practical

3:24amJack

maybe a flail

he doesn't have a flail

3:24amMike

+ shield

3:24amJack

+Mike petrie do you want to play DnD with Sam Roberts, Derek and I? I'm DMing, but I'd like to have at least 3 people. I'd be once a week, and it's steampunk pirate based

3:25amMike

what is your dad about, does he do anything outside?

maybe

3:25amJack

he rakes leaves

and cuts the grass

general lawn management

things

3:25amMike

does he need a new rake

3:25amJack

haha i don't think so

3:25amMike

maybe you guys can get him a really nice rake

made from japanese steel

3:25amJack

ohhhhhhh

watashi wa

3:25amMike

deskkkaaa

eeee ooo

3:25amJack

"japanese steelu" desu

hikarimasen

3:26amMike

but honestly dads are always hard to buy stuff for

did your mom give you guys any ideas?

3:26amJack

yeah, she suggested I get him a case hoodie

he'd probably like it, it's a pretty good idea

3:27amMike

yea I think my mom told my brother to get one for my dad awhile back

I googled gifts for dad

and got a whole lotta nothing

3:28amJack

i could get him a ball of yarn

oh wait that's cats

3:28amMike

lol

this was one of the links

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/dads/

they are all mostly bad

3:29amJack

'Swedish FireSteel'? Whattttt

3:29amMike

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/dads/a33b/ (hand strengthener machine)

this is practical

3:31amJack

I just read the description

that's certainly something

it is A thing that could 'technically' be purchased

3:31amMike

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/dads/a67f/ (indiana jones' hat)

maybe he wants to be indiana jones

3:33amJack

that's handy. he's been meaning to go spelunking for awhile now

3:33amMike

lol

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/dads/8193/

HOLY SHIT

VIRTUAL KEYBOARD

3:34amJack

that is actually really really cool

but it think it's really really cool in a mike petrie and jack brady kind of way, not so much a j. kirk brady kind of way

3:35amMike

your right

he wants the hat

3:35amJack

I wonder if they send you a treasure map when you order two

No comments:

Post a Comment