Saturday, July 11, 2009

Top Ten Things I Don't Care About


(10) Sports teams you like and how well they're doing
(9) The personal lives of celebrities/Michael Jackson's death
(8) How well you think you did on a test you took
(7) Why you have a rash
(6) Intimate details of your sex life
(5) What you think would be a better use of my time
(4) People that lived in the 1800s
(3) Your political views
(2) How busy/horrible your life is
(1) How awesome you think you are

Let me clarify for number two. Everyone needs to vent once in a while, but it's when it becomes extremely excessive that it's a pain in the ass.

Everyone has difficult days and it's good to get your feelings off your chest by talking to someone else. This does not mean that every time I see you I want to hear about how difficult your day was. This is by far the most annoying when your decisions are what caused the bad things to happen in the first place. You cheated on your boy/girlfriend and then they found out? I don't care. The job you applied for is really difficult? If it's worth talking about every day, maybe you should quit.

I like listening to what other people's problems are and helping them out, but remember undefined you - you need to do something in order to make your situation better.

No comments:

Post a Comment